24/7 call out and maintenance support from our highly trained team of managers and engineers.
- PPM – Planned preventive maintenance
- PPM +
- PAT Testing
- Periodic inspections
- Electrical installation condition report
- DPL Group Maintenance covers:
- Cooling, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Lighting and emergency lighting installations
- Mains electrical distribution systems (HV and LV)
- Generators and UPS installations
- Chilled water system installations
- Fire suppression and water sprinkler installations
- Fire alarm, intruder alarm, access control and CCTV
- Data and IT installations
- Renewable energy installations
- Smoke ventilation systems
Our clients can benefit from three maintenance services levels.
Our standard monthly maintenance contract, including our reactive call out service.
Our upgraded maintenance contract to ensure your building is optimised to run efficiently.
Ad Hoc support service
This provides clients with a flexible level of maintenance as and when they need it, without being tied into a monthly contract.
All of our employees have been trained in-house, ensuring our high standards of safety and service are replicated across all areas of a project
AD Hoc Maintenance
- Call us when you need us service
- Service enquiries responded to within 24 hours
- Call out charges apply per call out
- Charges for maintenance work and parts charged per call out
Planned Preventative Maintenance – This service is available on a short or long term contracts, which can be anything from 1 to 5 years. Paid through a monthly subscription, this service provides you with:
- All legally required maintenance
- 24/7 Call out service
- Monthly reporting
- Recommendations for building services improvements
Our Planned Preventative Maintenance + is our extended maintenance contract, which provides you with:
- PPM cover as standard
- Monthly maintenance on all installations
- BMS monitoring (Online live reporting)
- Energy usage reports (Providing you with energy saving recommendations to help you reduce your carbon footprint)
- Key account engineer (A dedicated engineer to oversee and manage your install maintenance contract)
Our maintenance contacts start with an onboarding process so that we can understand the level of maintenance and service that your company requires. This is followed by a proposal and maintenance contract. Throughout the contract you will have regular meetings with your key account personnel and engineers.
To find out more about our Adhoc Maintenance, PPM and PPM+ contracts please contact us.